13 August 2010

Settling in slowly but surely...

Hello ya´ll!

My new nica phone number is
+(505)8653-3167

I receive free incoming calls and texts so if you have skype or a calling card you can call me anytime. Nights are better for me but I´ll answer during the day too.

I´m in my new community now, it´s about 3km south of the border of Honduras and Nicaragua, and every morning I thank the heavens as I look out to a field of corn and a beautiful montain range. I´m missing my family and friends like crazy, but my new host family is so warm that adjusting has been so much easier. More to come I don´t have much time here right now.
My new mailing address to come shortly as well!

Love you all :)

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you! Sounds like you're having the trip of a lifetime, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete